| For Italy call +39 (03) 9930 0049 |
My private tutoring sessions with Emily were a really great experience! She took me through the entire process of going over my initial SAT scores and then reviewing specific concepts that I had problems with in great detail. She was really helpful throughout all my tutoring sessions and I never felt like I was being hurried through concepts without fully understanding them. I think it was really helpful to have someone that could go over my tests with me and there was really nothing that I can say went wrong during our tutoring sessions. I am really grateful for the time that we got to spend together and I hope that the work we put in results in an improved SAT score!
- Price: US$1580 (US/Canada/Online), US$1980 (International)
- Total Hours: 20 hours of Dedicated 1-on-1 Sessions
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review & GMAT Verbal Review), Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests), Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (300+ hours of GMAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Highest priority for scheduling and service
- Matched with tutor according to specific needs and availability
- Multiple specialists provided who cater to individual learning styles
- All materials from the courses included
- Advanced Pack (10+ Hrs): US$75/hour (US); US$115 (Non-US); Includes Online Library
- Basic Pack (<10 hours): US$85/hour (US); US$125 (Non-US); Requires minimum purchase of 2 hours
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour (Global); High Priority; Books, Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (Course and or Library, depending on availability)
- Location: Flexible, mutual agreement with instructor (Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient)
- Topic and difficulty level: 100% tailored to your preference (Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice)
- No. of instructors: 1 or 2 (depending on availability & topics)
- Mix of exercises in each session; ample time for answering questions
- In-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions
- Structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers
- Personalized agendas that pay specific attention to the student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates all the course resources including books and online access to aid in self-study
- Student Discount to Admissions Help
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone (7 days a week; all messages will be returned as soon as possible within 24 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours after your payment, you will receive an email with a questionnaire, digital course links, score improvement advice, and more so that you can start prepping for the test with us right away! Instructor bios and testimonials available upon request.
Our highly effective SAT instructors have the expertise to help you achieve a top score on your SAT exam!
"It was great experience working with Ted. I haven't practiced math for many years but we could cover many things from pre algebra, arithmetic, geometry. And I am starting to remember again all the things I did in high school. The explanation was simple but to the point and very easy to understand. Thank you so much Manhattan Elite Prep and my SAT tutor Ted!"
Dewi E. (5 out of 5 on Goolge Review)
SAT Prep Class Video: SAT Verbal
SAT Prep Class Video: SAT Math
Rome - Address
Manhattan Elite Prep - Rome | Italy Tentative Venue
Please call our headquarters to confirm before visiting the venue:
Our Rome SAT instructor is an effective and result-oriented SAT and ACT instructor with proven track record of raising students' median scores by 200 points (SAT) and 5 points (ACT Reading & Writing). She herself scored a perfect quantitative score on both the SAT and the GMAT (with total GMAT score of 740 in the 97th percentile). Beyond her test achievements, she also develops innovative teaching methods customized for different learning styles, timelines and goals. Her clients graduated from schools such as University of Pennsylvania, Harvard, and NYU and have gone to prestigious MBA programs at Booth, Harvard, Duke and Wharton. Our Rome SAT instructor holds a B.A. in Economics and Mathematics from DePauw University and a Master’s in Finance from Claremont McKenna College. When not teaching for Manhattan Elite Prep, she works as a brand manager and practices yoga.