Want to save up to $100 on any full course? The promotional price is offered to those who sign up at least two weeks in advance. Any students who pay after it must pay the regular course fee.
To make the payment based on our promotional price offer, please go to our Store Payment page and look for the subject page of your interest. Then register for the course of your choice. Once you select a course date of more than two weeks later, the promotional price will apply automatically. Click on "add to cart". Once the item is in your cart, you may proceed to check out to enter and submit your payment.
If you work for a major corporation and refer our firm to your training department, you are also eligible for a special discount. If we become recommended to new hires for GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, SAT/ACT, TOEFL and corporate training, you will be eligible for a reimbursement of 500 - 1,000 USD, depending on the corporate program, towards your course tuition.
We would like to share with you an exciting new student referral discount offer - US$200 Shared Rewards for Studying in a Course!
- Each student who refers a new student to us will receive US$100 off his/her own course fees or via a gift certificate.
- The referred student will also be eligible for US$100 off.
- The US$100 reward is cumulative and there is no upward limit! That means, if you refer a few friends of yours, you may get enough rewards to have your all of your own tuition reimbursed!
- The referred student must register for a full course (16 hours or more) regardless of the type of course.
- This offer may not apply to a limited number of countries outside of the US, UK and Germany. Contact us for more details.
If you studied with us before
- Refer 1 student and you have the option of a check worth US$100, or a gift certificate of Amazon.com worth US$100.
- Your friend will get US$100 of his/her tuition (please indicate your full name and the course/service taken with us)
If you plan to study with us
- Refer 1 student and get US$100 off your tuition
- Your friend will get US$100 of his/her tuition