Frequently Asked Questions - Our Products & Services
How do I make payment and register for courses & services?
What are your prices and how can I compare different products?
How are Private Courses and Private Tutoring Scheduled?
- All of our one-on-one tutoring packages are scheduled according to the time constraints of the student.
- Typically, each session is at least two hours long.
What are those cities you cover?
What kind of tests do you cover?
- We offer preparation for the GMAT, TOEFL, GRE, SAT/ACT, LSAT, IELTS and MCAT tests and can meet any special needs or general tutoring requests as well.
- We can offer services in similar tests as well.
- We have in-person and online courses starting on a rolling basis, and offer in-person or online private tutoring as well.
- Finally, we provide Admissions Consulting services for applicants to college, business schools, and graduate schools in general, medical school, law school along with other programs.
Do you offer admissions consulting services?
- We provide Admissions Consulting services for applicants to college, business schools, and graduate schools in general, medical school, law school along with other programs.
What are your course dates and time?
- Our courses have a rolling admission so you can start on any class date and work your way through the remainder of the course.
- Our Long Courses run on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday. Typical Class Time: 6:30-10:00pm on Weekdays, 2-6:30pm on Weekends.
- The Intensive Course meets every day of the week starts on Saturdays. Weekday classes run from 6:30-10PM and meets during the daytime on weekends.
- Crash Courses run on Saturday and Sunday from 9AM – 6PM.
- You can see a list of course dates on the test web page specific to your city.
Where can I find teacher bios?
What are your office hours?
- Manhattan Elite Prep Headquarters is open from 8:30AM to 10PM, Monday to Friday, Eastern Standard Time, United States. On Saturday and Sunday, it is open from 9:30AM to 5PM, Eastern Standard Time.
- All administration-related inquiries are typically responded by our staff located in our New York headquarters.
- When needed, we will ask local instructors in your area to contact you as well.
What is the difference between the Regular Price and the Promotional Price for GMAT/GRE/LSAT/SAT/TOEFL courses?
- We offer discounts to students who enroll in their courses early.
- Students who purchase their course at least two weeks before the start date of their course will receive $50-$100 off the regular price.