Manhattan Elite Prep is committed to helping you achieve your optimal score; this is why with our Better Score Guarantee we offer free access to
We are proud of our students' excellent performance on various tests and we continue to hear exciting admissions news from them on a weekly basis. Our goal is to get you in to the school of your choice, and we will stand by you if you need any additional help for a better score.
Unlimited Class Access, Online Library and Expert Advice
If you do not achieve your target score required for your applications on your first official test or if you do not improve your score between your 2 official tests after taking our course, we will continue to work with you. You will have free, unlimited access to any of our future In-Person and Online Courses, extensive Online Library, as well as a one-on-one consultation with one of our experts. Our dedicated Test Counselor will analyze your score and situation, identify your weaknesses, and offer you strategies to improve your score. We promise to work with you until you are satisfied with your score!
Manhattan Elite Prep requires that a lack of improvement be demonstrated between two Official tests, as we know that diagnostic tests can present inaccurate results due to the mock test program itself as well as the actual test conditions. Therefore we require 2 official score reports to demonstrate a lack of improvement: one from a test taken before taking a preparation course with us and one from a test taken after.
To qualify for our Better Score Guarantee, you just need to:
- ✓ Verify that you attended each session of the class in its entirety, did each homework assignment, and devoted yourself to achieving the best possible score;
- ✓ Provide your official score report to Manhattan Elite Prep within 60 days of the last day of your course and within 7 days of receiving your score report (e.g., unofficial score report for computerized tests such as GMAT, TOEFL and GRE and official score for paper tests such as SAT, LSAT, etc);
- ✓ Keep your course books and all the materials included in the course tuition and any printed and soft-version material distributed by Manhattan Elite Prep in connection with your course.
After you establish your eligibility for our Better Score Guarantee, we will provide you all the necessary information for the next steps. In the meantime, you need to:
- ✓ Be flexible with taking either In-Person or Online GMAT course with us; though, we will make our best effort to accommodate your preference;
- ✓ Start your second course with us within 30 days of your previous official test;
- ✓ Schedule your next official test to be within 30 days of the last day of your second course;
- ✓ Attend each session of the course in its entirety, do each homework assignment, demonstrate genuine interest in learning in class, and make your best effort to improve your score;
- ✓ Provide us with all of the information needed above to qualify for our continued Better Score Guarantee if you do not achieve your target score after taking our second course.
Manhattan Elite Prep reserves the right to:
- ✓ Request you to take a different course if the instructor determines a lack of fit between you and your classmates;
- ✓ Decline further service to you if there is any indication of dishonesty or misrepresentation;
- ✓ Adhere to our Refund Policy. Please read our policy on Course Registration carefully.