| For France call +33 (9) 75 18 31 06 |
I first chose Manhattan Elite Prep over their competitors based on their price. My instructor John was excellent, I'd rate his a 5 out of 5 overall! All of the material and topics were well covered, and the material provided by Manhattan Elite Prep was of a very high quality. John came to every session extremely well prepared and he was very knowledgable on the GMAT as a whole. He was easy to understand and always gave me accurate information. I definitely found my sessions with John to have been effective in helping me prepare for the GMAT.
An adverb is a part of speech used mainly to modify verbs but also adjectives and other adverbs. Adverbs describe how, where or when.Adverbs are formed in a few different ways:
- Most adverbs are formed from adjectives by the addition of the ending "-ly" (as in suddenly, playfully, interestingly) or "-ally" after words in -ic (as in, automatically).
- Some adverbs are formed from nouns in combination with other suffixes: -wise (as in, clockwise, lengthwise) and -ward(s) (as in, northwards, westwards, skyward).
- Some common adverbs have suffixes, as in: here/there, now, well, just
- Some adverbs can qualify other adverbs (the most common are intensifiers, such as very, as in "very quick").
- Some adverbs have the same form as their adjective counterpart, e.g., fast, long, first.
- Not all words ending in -ly are adverbs: lovely, ungainly, and likely are adjectives. The word only and early may be either.
"I wanted to thank you and the Manhattan Elite Prep team for accommodating me with
GMAT Private Tutoring
before my GMAT exam. It was a pleasure to work with Cynthia. She helped me out tremendously and she was very easy to get along with. Tutoring someone for only a week is a hard task in itself and she was more than helpful and accommodating to my concerns and needs. I definitely recommend GMAT Private Tutoring with Cynthia to other students not only because she is great to get along with, but because she is able to put different scenarios into a perspective that is easy to understand. She truly knows what she is doing and is very honest with her students which I deeply admire. Again, thank you for everything you did to help me and thank you for putting me in contact with a great tutor, I really appreciate all of the help that I was given."
(5 out of 5 Rating on Google Review)
- Advanced Pack (10+ Hrs): US$115/hour; Includes Online Library & 5 Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests)
- Basic Pack (<10 hours): US$125/hour; Requires minimum purchase of 2 hours
- Schedule: Tailored, flexible, mutual agreement with instructor
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review & GMAT Verbal Review), Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests), Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (300+ hours of GMAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Highest priority for scheduling and service
- Matched with tutor according to specific needs and availability
- Multiple specialists provided who cater to individual learning styles
- All materials from the courses included
- Total Hours: 12 hours of Dedicated 1-on-1 Sessions
- Combines the benefits of private tutoring with a top instructor who will teach with a structured outline at a pre-arranged time schedule to improve your test score effectively with less stress when compared to a classroom setting or a pay-as-you-go tutoring package
- Schedule: Due to the fixed number of hours per course, our most sought-after teachers are more likely to work with private course students since they could pre-arrange the schedule with a tailored lesson plan by turning away other students. Meanwhile, students can learn at their own pace.
- Full access to books/tests, Online Recording Library & Digital Guides Collection
- Structure: similar to a classroom course, ensuring coverage of all exam topics while offering flexibility to tailor your study in the most systematic and constructive manner
- Math 2 of 3 - Algebra Review; Word Problems; Statistics
- Math 3 of 3 – Geometry; Probability & Combinatorics
- Verbal 1 of 3 - Grammar Review; Sentence Correction
- Verbal 2 of 3 - Critical Reasoning
- Verbal 3 of 3 - Reading Comprehension; Analytical Writing Assessment
- Location: Flexible, mutual agreement with instructor (Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient)
- Topic and difficulty level: 100% tailored to your preference (Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice)
- No. of instructors: 1 or 2 (depending on availability & topics)
- Mix of exercises in each session; ample time for answering questions
- In-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions
- Structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers
- Personalized agendas that pay specific attention to the student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates all the course resources including books and online access to aid in self-study
- Student Discount to Admissions Help
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone (7 days a week; all messages will be returned as soon as possible within 24 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours after your payment, you will receive an email with a questionnaire, digital course links, score improvement advice, and more so that you can start prepping for the test with us right away! Instructor bios and testimonials available upon request.
Time Efficiency & Cost Effectiveness
- The most limiting factor in GMAT preparation for people is time.
- Our preparation is tailored for busy professionals. We will teach you what you need to know in the least amount of time.
- It takes significantly more teaching experience and techniques to prepare a student in less time.
- Our high-quality and dedicated instructors are committed to helping every student reach her/his goals
Our highly effective GMAT Instructors have the expertise to help you achieve a top score on your exam!
"Manhattan Elite Prep was able to get me on track and hold me accountable for studying. My
GMAT Private Tutoring instructor was prompt for each session. The staff at the headquarters was easy to work with and communicated well throughout my inquiry into the services and during the follow-up. I would recommend Manhattan Elite Prep for GMAT Private Tutoring to anyone who had studied previously and wasn't starting from scratch."
Andrew D. (5 out of 5 Rating on Google Review)
- Best simulation of the test-taking experience in front of a computer
- REAL-TIME communication with instructor via speaking, writing and sharing a whiteboard. This is made possible through our partnership with WebEx & Zoom, the leaders in online training centers.
- Post-class review through high-quality recorded sessions
- Minimal travel time with no worries about weather or traffic
- Well-illustrated and professionally presented strategies and exclusive problems for both the Verbal Section and the Quantitative Section; Detailed solutions
- Internally developed Quantitative and Verbal vocabulary list with detailed definitions, related words and sentence examples
- Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests)
- Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review & GMAT Verbal Review
- Digital Guides Collection
- Online Access (300+ hours of GMAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Math Review Handout: Rate / Speed / Distance/ Mixture; Ratio; Tables / Graphs; Geometry; Probability; Combinatorics/ Permutation (pdf)
Our Paris GMAT instructor is a published novelist and science journalist. With a Doctorate in Molecular Biology from the University of Paris XI, he has done everything from science editorial to scientific research. He also has 7 years of experience teaching science at colleges across the world, and is fluent in 5 languages. His articles have been published in the American Scientist and by Springer Verlag, a prestigious academic science publisher. He is a great instructor in many standardized tests including GMAT and GRE.
Our Paris GMAT instructor has been tutoring since his freshman year in college. He has lived in Paris and Germany where he taught English to business executives. In Omaha, Nebraska he has advised business owners and delivered seminars. He also used to manage the branch of a translation company. He holds an MBA in International Marketing from the University of Nebraska at Omaha. With his effective teaching style filled with care and patience, he is one of the most experienced and popular GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL and LSAT instructors at Manhattan Elite Prep.
Paris - Address
Manhattan Elite Prep - Paris | France Tentative Venue
Please call our headquarters to confirm before visiting the venue: