| For Canada call +1 (437) 888 3805 |
I only had 2 hrs of GMAT tutoring but it was useful! I chose Manhattan Elite Prep because of their GMAT instructors and I'm happy I did. My GMAT tutoring was very good for me!
- Advanced Pack (10+ Hrs): US$115/hour; Includes Online Library & 5 Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests)
- Basic Pack (<10 hours): US$125/hour; Requires minimum purchase of 2 hours
- Schedule: Tailored, flexible, mutual agreement with instructor
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review & GMAT Verbal Review), Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests), Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (300+ hours of GMAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Highest priority for scheduling and service
- Matched with tutor according to specific needs and availability
- Multiple specialists provided who cater to individual learning styles
- All materials from the courses included
- Total Hours: 12 hours of Dedicated 1-on-1 Sessions
- Combines the benefits of private tutoring with a top instructor who will teach with a structured outline at a pre-arranged time schedule to improve your test score effectively with less stress when compared to a classroom setting or a pay-as-you-go tutoring package
- Schedule: Due to the fixed number of hours per course, our most sought-after teachers are more likely to work with private course students since they could pre-arrange the schedule with a tailored lesson plan by turning away other students. Meanwhile, students can learn at their own pace.
- Full access to books/tests, Online Recording Library & Digital Guides Collection
- Structure: similar to a classroom course, ensuring coverage of all exam topics while offering flexibility to tailor your study in the most systematic and constructive manner
- Math 2 of 3 - Algebra Review; Word Problems; Statistics
- Math 3 of 3 – Geometry; Probability & Combinatorics
- Verbal 1 of 3 - Grammar Review; Sentence Correction
- Verbal 2 of 3 - Critical Reasoning
- Verbal 3 of 3 - Reading Comprehension; Analytical Writing Assessment
- Location: Flexible, mutual agreement with instructor (Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient)
- Topic and difficulty level: 100% tailored to your preference (Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice)
- No. of instructors: 1 or 2 (depending on availability & topics)
- Mix of exercises in each session; ample time for answering questions
- In-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions
- Structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers
- Personalized agendas that pay specific attention to the student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates all the course resources including books and online access to aid in self-study
- Student Discount to Admissions Help
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone (7 days a week; all messages will be returned as soon as possible within 24 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours after your payment, you will receive an email with a questionnaire, digital course links, score improvement advice, and more so that you can start prepping for the test with us right away! Instructor bios and testimonials available upon request.
Time Efficiency & Cost Effectiveness
- The most limiting factor in GMAT preparation for people is time.
- Our preparation is tailored for busy professionals. We will teach you what you need to know in the least amount of time.
- It takes significantly more teaching experience and techniques to prepare a student in less time.
- Our high-quality and dedicated instructors are committed to helping every student reach her/his goals
Our highly effective GMAT Instructors have the expertise to help you achieve a top score on your exam!
"Manhattan Elite Prep was able to get me on track and hold me accountable for studying. My
GMAT Private Tutoring instructor was prompt for each session. The staff at the headquarters was easy to work with and communicated well throughout my inquiry into the services and during the follow-up. I would recommend Manhattan Elite Prep for GMAT Private Tutoring to anyone who had studied previously and wasn't starting from scratch."
Andrew D. (5 out of 5 Rating on Google Review)
- Best simulation of the test-taking experience in front of a computer
- REAL-TIME communication with instructor via speaking, writing and sharing a whiteboard. This is made possible through our partnership with WebEx & Zoom, the leaders in online training centers.
- Post-class review through high-quality recorded sessions
- Minimal travel time with no worries about weather or traffic
- Well-illustrated and professionally presented strategies and exclusive problems for both the Verbal Section and the Quantitative Section; Detailed solutions
- Internally developed Quantitative and Verbal vocabulary list with detailed definitions, related words and sentence examples
- Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests)
- Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review & GMAT Verbal Review
- Digital Guides Collection
- Online Access (300+ hours of GMAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Math Review Handout: Rate / Speed / Distance/ Mixture; Ratio; Tables / Graphs; Geometry; Probability; Combinatorics/ Permutation (pdf)
Our Calgary GMAT Math instructor is currently pursuing his MBA degree at Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary. He is recipient of the prestigious Alastair H. Ross Memorial Graduate Scholarship and he is also a Graduate Student Association representative in the Haskayne MBA Society. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the Shri G.S. Institute of Technology and Science in Indore, India. In addition, he is a board member of the Indian Cultural Association, Canada. Our Calgary students have found his instruction to be instrumental in helping them achieve their target GMAT scores.
Our Calgary GMAT instructor’s academic credentials are truly impressive: a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, both with distinction, both accompanied by significant awards and scholarships. She has been teaching and tutoring since high school and she has extensive experience with both individual tutoring and group class teaching. She’s a tutor at the U of C, she has previously held positions as a youth mentor with Big Brothers/ Big Sisters, and is an ESL instructor with the Calgary Immigrant Educational Society.. Our Calgary GMAT instructor has the combination of education and experience that equip her to be a highly effective instructor and we are proud to have her as a member of our teaching staff.
Calgary - Address
Manhattan Elite Prep - Calgary | Canada Tentative Venue
Please call our headquarters to confirm before visiting the venue:
Please call our headquarters for assistance before visiting the venue:
Calgary, Canada - Location