| For Australia call +61 38 400 4223 |
My GMAT instructor Lindsay was excellent! He understood my weakness of perceptiveness and taught me how to read questions and understand them on a simpler level. Sooooo helpful. The administrative staff was helpful. I had a very short time to prepare (10 days) and an unusual test. They organized everything quickly and catered directly to my needs. I passed the Cranfield Entrance exam and got into the MBA. Everything was just excellent! Thanks so much for the speed you got me up to scratch.
So far I've had one session with Lindsay, and I am incredibly impressed. I am sure that by working with him, I will be able to achieve my goals, and feel satisfied with my performance on the exam. Thank you for your help!
All these pronouns have possessive forms that do not have apostrophes:
- my, your, his/her/its, our, your, their
These act as adjectives, and are followed by nouns. If there is no noun and the possessive form is used by itself, this form is said to be disjunctive:
- mine, yours, his/hers/its, ours, yours, theirs.
Again, there is no apostrophe. The relative pronoun who has the possessive form whose:
- I comforted the student whose GMAT test had been stepped on.
One is used as a supplementary pronoun; it does have an apostrophe in the possessive:
- One can only do one's best on the GMAT.
Note that one's is used only if the subject one is present; following with his would not be acceptable.
"I wanted to thank you and the Manhattan Elite Prep team for accommodating me with
GMAT Private Tutoring
before my GMAT exam. It was a pleasure to work with Cynthia. She helped me out tremendously and she was very easy to get along with. Tutoring someone for only a week is a hard task in itself and she was more than helpful and accommodating to my concerns and needs. I definitely recommend GMAT Private Tutoring with Cynthia to other students not only because she is great to get along with, but because she is able to put different scenarios into a perspective that is easy to understand. She truly knows what she is doing and is very honest with her students which I deeply admire. Again, thank you for everything you did to help me and thank you for putting me in contact with a great tutor, I really appreciate all of the help that I was given."
(5 out of 5 Rating on Google Review)
- Advanced Pack (10+ Hrs): US$115/hour; Includes Online Library & 5 Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests)
- Basic Pack (<10 hours): US$125/hour; Requires minimum purchase of 2 hours
- Schedule: Tailored, flexible, mutual agreement with instructor
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review & GMAT Verbal Review), Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests), Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (300+ hours of GMAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Highest priority for scheduling and service
- Matched with tutor according to specific needs and availability
- Multiple specialists provided who cater to individual learning styles
- All materials from the courses included
- Total Hours: 12 hours of Dedicated 1-on-1 Sessions
- Combines the benefits of private tutoring with a top instructor who will teach with a structured outline at a pre-arranged time schedule to improve your test score effectively with less stress when compared to a classroom setting or a pay-as-you-go tutoring package
- Schedule: Due to the fixed number of hours per course, our most sought-after teachers are more likely to work with private course students since they could pre-arrange the schedule with a tailored lesson plan by turning away other students. Meanwhile, students can learn at their own pace.
- Full access to books/tests, Online Recording Library & Digital Guides Collection
- Structure: similar to a classroom course, ensuring coverage of all exam topics while offering flexibility to tailor your study in the most systematic and constructive manner
- Math 2 of 3 - Algebra Review; Word Problems; Statistics
- Math 3 of 3 – Geometry; Probability & Combinatorics
- Verbal 1 of 3 - Grammar Review; Sentence Correction
- Verbal 2 of 3 - Critical Reasoning
- Verbal 3 of 3 - Reading Comprehension; Analytical Writing Assessment
- Location: Flexible, mutual agreement with instructor (Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient)
- Topic and difficulty level: 100% tailored to your preference (Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice)
- No. of instructors: 1 or 2 (depending on availability & topics)
- Mix of exercises in each session; ample time for answering questions
- In-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions
- Structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers
- Personalized agendas that pay specific attention to the student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates all the course resources including books and online access to aid in self-study
- Student Discount to Admissions Help
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone (7 days a week; all messages will be returned as soon as possible within 24 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours after your payment, you will receive an email with a questionnaire, digital course links, score improvement advice, and more so that you can start prepping for the test with us right away! Instructor bios and testimonials available upon request.
Time Efficiency & Cost Effectiveness
- The most limiting factor in GMAT preparation for people is time.
- Our preparation is tailored for busy professionals. We will teach you what you need to know in the least amount of time.
- It takes significantly more teaching experience and techniques to prepare a student in less time.
- Our high-quality and dedicated instructors are committed to helping every student reach her/his goals
Our highly effective GMAT Instructors have the expertise to help you achieve a top score on your exam!
"Manhattan Elite Prep was able to get me on track and hold me accountable for studying. My
GMAT Private Tutoring instructor was prompt for each session. The staff at the headquarters was easy to work with and communicated well throughout my inquiry into the services and during the follow-up. I would recommend Manhattan Elite Prep for GMAT Private Tutoring to anyone who had studied previously and wasn't starting from scratch."
Andrew D. (5 out of 5 Rating on Google Review)
- Best simulation of the test-taking experience in front of a computer
- REAL-TIME communication with instructor via speaking, writing and sharing a whiteboard. This is made possible through our partnership with WebEx & Zoom, the leaders in online training centers.
- Post-class review through high-quality recorded sessions
- Minimal travel time with no worries about weather or traffic
- Well-illustrated and professionally presented strategies and exclusive problems for both the Verbal Section and the Quantitative Section; Detailed solutions
- Internally developed Quantitative and Verbal vocabulary list with detailed definitions, related words and sentence examples
- Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests)
- Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review & GMAT Verbal Review
- Digital Guides Collection
- Online Access (300+ hours of GMAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Math Review Handout: Rate / Speed / Distance/ Mixture; Ratio; Tables / Graphs; Geometry; Probability; Combinatorics/ Permutation (pdf)
Our Melbourne GMAT instructor has a GMAT score of 740 and holds an MBA from the Cranfield School of Management. He has over 6 years teaching experience in both India and the UK. He was a top lecturer at a leading education services provider in India. During this period he introduced multiple innovative techniques to assist students with their MBA entrance exams. Our Melbourne GMAT instructor is driven by his passion for teaching and he likes being able to make students understand different problems from his perspective, using math strategies and concepts that he developed on his own.
Our Melbourne GMAT instructor has been a professional tutor for nine years. During that time he has taught the entirety of the International Baccalaureate syllabus (foreign languages excepted) and the entirety of the Victorian Certificate of Education syllabus (foreign languages excepted). He has also been preparing students for the GAMSAT and UMAT exams over the same period. A few years ago, he has begun tutoring students in GMAT, LSAT, SAT and GRE preparation. During that time he has had significant success with his students scores in GMAT topping 700 and in LSAT topping 170. In addition to his work as a full-time academic tutor and educator he is a documentary film producer and the editor of many academic anthologies. Previous to becoming a tutor, he received graduate entry to medical school at Notre Dame University and received three major academic scholarships to both the Australian National University and the University of Melbourne.
Melbourne - Address
Manhattan Elite Prep - Melbourne | Australia Tentative Venue
Please call our headquarters to confirm before visiting the venue:
Melbourne, Australia - Location