Our Philadelphia ACT tutor has been an SAT and ACT tutor for over 5 years. Previously he taught Business Management at the University of Wisconsin and Chestnut Hill College. Today, he is an Instructional Aide in the Lower Merion School District, Autistic Support, and assists special education teachers from grades K through 12. He also teaches English as a Second Language (ESL) as a volunteer and to corporate clients, and has been a volunteer GED instructor. He holds BS, MS, and MBA degrees. He and his wife spend the summers in the Himalayas teaching English and art. His tutoring style is patient, reduces anxiety, and explains in small steps to build confidence and competence.
- Price: US$1580 (US/Canada/Online), US$1980 (International)
- Total Hours: 20 hours of Dedicated 1-on-1 Sessions
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review & GMAT Verbal Review), Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests), Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (300+ hours of GMAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Highest priority for scheduling and service
- Matched with tutor according to specific needs and availability
- Multiple specialists provided who cater to individual learning styles
- All materials from the courses included
- Advanced Pack (10+ Hrs): US$75/hour (US); US$115 (Non-US); Includes Online Library
- Basic Pack (<10 hours): US$85/hour (US); US$125 (Non-US); Requires minimum purchase of 2 hours
- Elite Pack (10+ Hrs): US$200/hour (Global); High Priority; Books, Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (Course and or Library, depending on availability)
- Math – Pre-Algebra; Algebra I; Plane Geometry; Trigonometry
- English – Punctuation; Grammar; Sentence structure
- Reading – Determine main ideas; Make comparisons; Draw generalizations; Comprehend cause-effect relationships; Understand sequences of events
- Science – Data representation; Research summaries; Conflicting viewpoints
- Mock Test Review 1 of 3 - Student will take the first teacher-assigned test in advance of the session
- Mock Test Review 2 of 3 - Student will take the second teacher-assigned test in advance of the session
- Mock Test Review 3 of 3 - Student will take the second teacher-assigned test in advance of the session
- Location: Flexible, mutual agreement with instructor (Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient)
- Topic and difficulty level: 100% tailored to your preference (Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice)
- No. of instructors: 1 or 2 (depending on availability & topics)
- Mix of exercises in each session; ample time for answering questions
- In-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions
- Structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers
- Personalized agendas that pay specific attention to the student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates all the course resources including books and online access to aid in self-study
- Student Discount to Admissions Help
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone (7 days a week; all messages will be returned as soon as possible within 24 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours after your payment, you will receive an email with a questionnaire, digital course links, score improvement advice, and more so that you can start prepping for the test with us right away! Instructor bios and testimonials available upon request.
Our highly effective ACT instructors have the expertise to help you achieve a top score on your ACT exam!
"I had the wonderful experience of having Marc as my tutor for the ACT, and I had a lot of fun working with Marc, my ACT tutor. He was very helpful as he guided me on specific questions I did not understand. He also helped me to see clearly the areas of the test I needed to focus on. I got a 33 on my ACT and I am very happy."
- Alex K.(5 out of 5 on Google Review)
Philadelphia - Address
Manhattan Elite Prep - Philadelphia | Pennsylvania Tentative Venue
Please call our headquarters to confirm before visiting the venue:
- Mix of lectures and exercises in each session; Feedback on essays
- Homework with answer keys
- Participate in Mock Tests; Practice test review materials
- Plenty of time in class for answering sample questions; In-depth discussions and step-by-step analysis of arriving at the correct answer
- Both novice and expert test-takers will learn valuable test-taking techniques
- REAL-TIME communication with instructor via speaking, writing and sharing a whiteboard. This is made possible through our partnership with WebEx, the leader in online training centers.
- Post-class review possible through on-demand high-quality recorded sessions to focus on selected topics
- Minimal travel time with no worries about weather or traffic
- The most limiting factor in ACT preparation s time.
- Our preparation is tailored for busy high school students. We will teach you what you need to know in the least amount of time.
- It takes significantly more teaching experience and techniques to prepare a student in less time.
- Our high-quality and dedicated instructors are committed to helping every student reach her/his goals
- 100% tailored to your preference of schedule, topic and difficulty level
- Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice
- Minimal travel time; Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient
- Structured like a classroom course, ensuring coverage of all topics on the exam in a systematic manner
- Highly efficient by allowing you to accomplish more in a shorter time frame and make the most out of the preparation period
- Offers flexibility to tailor your preparation period in the most constructive manner, while integrating all the course resources including material and online access to aid in self-study