Our Louisville ACT instructor studied Astrophysics and Aerospace Engineering and tutors for the ACT, the SAT, and college level math and physics courses in her spare time. Her 99th and 96th percentile scores on the PSAT and SAT respectively earned her the prestigious honor of National Merit Scholar as well as a full ride scholarship. She holds a BS in Physics and Astronomy from the University of Louisville, and a BS in Environmental Science from the University of Kentucky. Two years of tutoring both for her university and freelancing, along with her tutoring certifications from the College Reading and Learning Association, show that she knows how to work with students of all knowledge levels, from Intro to Algebra, to Calc 4.
- Advanced Pack (10+ Hrs): US$75/hour; Includes Online Library
- Basic Pack (<10 hours): US$85/hour; Requires minimum purchase of 2 hours
- Schedule: Tailored, flexible, mutual agreement with instructor
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (ACT Prep Official Guide, Digital Guides Collection, Online Access of ACT Prep Online Recording Library
- Highest priority for scheduling and service
- Matched with tutor according to specific needs and availability
- Multiple specialists provided who cater to individual learning styles
- All materials from the courses included
- Total Hours: 12 hours of Dedicated 1-on-1 Sessions
- Combines the benefits of private tutoring with a top instructor who will teach with a structured outline at a pre-arranged time schedule to improve your test score effectively with less stress when compared to a classroom setting or a pay-as-you-go tutoring package
- Schedule: Due to the fixed number of hours per course, our most sought-after teachers are more likely to work with private course students since they could pre-arrange the schedule with a tailored lesson plan by turning away other students. Meanwhile, students can learn at their own pace.
- Full access to books/tests, Online Recording Library & Digital Guides Collection
- Structure: similar to a classroom course, ensuring coverage of all exam topics while offering flexibility to tailor your study in the most systematic and constructive manner
- Math – Pre-Algebra; Algebra I; Plane Geometry; Trigonometry
- English – Punctuation; Grammar; Sentence structure
- Reading – Determine main ideas; Make comparisons; Draw generalizations; Comprehend cause-effect relationships; Understand sequences of events
- Science – Data representation; Research summaries; Conflicting viewpoints
- Mock Test Review 1 of 3 - Student will take the first teacher-assigned test in advance of the session
- Mock Test Review 2 of 3 - Student will take the second teacher-assigned test in advance of the session
- Mock Test Review 3 of 3 - Student will take the second teacher-assigned test in advance of the session
- Location: Flexible, mutual agreement with instructor (Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient)
- Topic and difficulty level: 100% tailored to your preference (Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice)
- No. of instructors: 1 or 2 (depending on availability & topics)
- Mix of exercises in each session; ample time for answering questions
- In-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions
- Structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers
- Personalized agendas that pay specific attention to the student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates all the course resources including books and online access to aid in self-study
- Student Discount to Admissions Help
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone (7 days a week; all messages will be returned as soon as possible within 24 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours after your payment, you will receive an email with a questionnaire, digital course links, score improvement advice, and more so that you can start prepping for the test with us right away! Instructor bios and testimonials available upon request.
Our highly effective ACT instructors have the expertise to help you achieve a top score on your ACT exam!
"I had the wonderful experience of having Marc as my tutor for the ACT, and I had a lot of fun working with Marc, my ACT tutor. He was very helpful as he guided me on specific questions I did not understand. He also helped me to see clearly the areas of the test I needed to focus on. I got a 33 on my ACT and I am very happy."
- Alex K.(5 out of 5 on Google Review)
Louisville - Address
Manhattan Elite Prep - Louisville | Kentucky Tentative Venue
Please call our headquarters to confirm before visiting the venue:
- REAL-TIME communication with instructor via speaking, writing and sharing a whiteboard. This is made possible through our partnership with WebEx, the leader in online training centers.
- Post-class review possible through on-demand high-quality recorded sessions to focus on selected topics
- Minimal travel time with no worries about weather or traffic
- The most limiting factor in ACT preparation s time.
- Our preparation is tailored for busy high school students. We will teach you what you need to know in the least amount of time.
- It takes significantly more teaching experience and techniques to prepare a student in less time.
- Our high-quality and dedicated instructors are committed to helping every student reach her/his goals