Kara is an excellent TOEFL instructor. She is clear, always prepared, and has great knowledge of the TOEFL subject matter. She always is responsive to my questions and her TOEFL teaching ability exceeded my expectations.
- Advanced Pack (10+ Hrs): US$75/hour; Includes Online Library
- Basic Pack (<10 hours): US$85/hour; Requires minimum purchase of 2 hours
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books, Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (Course and or Library, depending on availability)
- Schedule: Tailored, flexible, mutual agreement with instructor
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review & GMAT Verbal Review), Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests), Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (300+ hours of GMAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Highest priority for scheduling and service
- Matched with tutor according to specific needs and availability
- Multiple specialists provided who cater to individual learning styles
- All materials from the courses included
- Total Hours: 12 hours of Dedicated 1-on-1 Sessions
- Combines the benefits of private tutoring with a top instructor who will teach with a structured outline at a pre-arranged time schedule to improve your test score effectively with less stress when compared to a classroom setting or a pay-as-you-go tutoring package
- Schedule: Due to the fixed number of hours per course, our most sought-after teachers are more likely to work with private course students since they could pre-arrange the schedule with a tailored lesson plan by turning away other students. Meanwhile, students can learn at their own pace.
- Full access to books/tests, Online Recording Library & Digital Guides Collection
- Structure: similar to a classroom course, ensuring coverage of all exam topics while offering flexibility to tailor your study in the most systematic and constructive manner
- Location: Flexible, mutual agreement with instructor (Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient)
- Topic and difficulty level: 100% tailored to your preference (Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice)
- No. of instructors: 1 or 2 (depending on availability & topics)
- Mix of exercises in each session; ample time for answering questions
- In-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions
- Structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers
- Personalized agendas that pay specific attention to the student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates all the course resources including books and online access to aid in self-study
- Student Discount to Admissions Help
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone (7 days a week; all messages will be returned as soon as possible within 24 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours after your payment, you will receive an email with a questionnaire, digital course links, score improvement advice, and more so that you can start prepping for the test with us right away! Instructor bios and testimonials available upon request.
Our highly effective TOEFL instructors have the expertise to help you achieve a top score on your TOEFL exam!
"Claire is an amazing TOEFL Prep instructor. She is really knowledgeable about the TOEFL Exam. She identified what I was doing wrong and taught me how to organize the integrated parts in Speaking and Writing. She provided me great advice. Thanks Manhattan Elite Prep for sending Claire to help me with my TOEFL Studies. I was more than happy to work with her." - Maria D. (5 out of 5 Rating on Google Review)
Our Atlanta TOEFL instructor has four years of professional English (reading and writing) tutoring experience. She has worked with young students, as well as undergraduate and graduate students. She has been formerly employed by her university, a private tutoring agency, and runs her own tutoring company, specializing in learning disabilities and supplemental instruction for students behind grade-level core competencies. She has experience helping English Language Learners (ELLs) develop their writing skills via essay editing, reading development, and increasing their communication skills. When not working with clients, she works as a civil rights attorney. She graduated from UCLA Law with her JD.
Atlanta - Address
Manhattan Elite Prep - Atlanta | Georgia Tentative Venue
Please call our headquarters to confirm before visiting the venue: