Everything with Moe has gone incredibly well! No complaints at all. He's a great LSAT tutor.
- Advanced Pack (10+ Hrs): US$115/hour; Includes Online Library & Practice Tests
- Basic Pack (<10 hours): US$125/hour; Requires minimum purchase of 2 hours
- Schedule: Tailored, flexible, mutual agreement with instructor
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (LSAT SuperPrep), Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (300+ hours of LSAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Highest priority for scheduling and service
- Matched with tutor according to specific needs and availability
- Multiple specialists provided who cater to individual learning styles
- All materials from the courses included
- Total Hours: 12 hours of Dedicated 1-on-1 Sessions
- Combines the benefits of private tutoring with a top instructor who will teach with a structured outline at a pre-arranged time schedule to improve your test score effectively with less stress when compared to a classroom setting or a pay-as-you-go tutoring package
- Schedule: Due to the fixed number of hours per course, our most sought-after teachers are more likely to work with private course students since they could pre-arrange the schedule with a tailored lesson plan by turning away other students. Meanwhile, students can learn at their own pace.
- Full access to books/tests, Online Recording Library & Digital Guides Collection
- Structure: similar to a classroom course, ensuring coverage of all exam topics while offering flexibility to tailor your study in the most systematic and constructive manner
- Session 1 of 6 - Reading Comprehension & Essay
- Session 2 of 6 – Logical Reasoning I
- Session 3 of 6 – Logical Reasoning II
- Session 4 of 6 – Logical Reasoning II
- Session 5 of 6 – Logic Games I
- Session 6 of 6 - Logic Games II
- Location: Flexible, mutual agreement with instructor (Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient)
- Topic and difficulty level: 100% tailored to your preference (Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice)
- No. of instructors: 1 or 2 (depending on availability & topics)
- Mix of exercises in each session; ample time for answering questions
- In-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions
- Structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers
- Personalized agendas that pay specific attention to the student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates all the course resources including books and online access to aid in self-study
- Student Discount to Admissions Help
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone (7 days a week; all messages will be returned as soon as possible within 24 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours after your payment, you will receive an email with a questionnaire, digital course links, score improvement advice, and more so that you can start prepping for the test with us right away! Instructor bios and testimonials available upon request.
"The essays came out really well. Your input was vital. Your encouragement and insistence led me to change one of my essays. It has been a real pleasure working with you."
To register and make payments for our Admissions Consultation Services, please visit our Admissions Consulting Page.
For more information please email us at email@example.com.
Our highly effective LSAT instructors have the expertise to help you achieve a top score on your LSAT exam!
"I am having a fantastic experience, my LSAT Prep instructor is phenomenal and I feel much more comfortable for the LSAT. I am extremely grateful for all the help provided." -Raphael U. (5 out of 5 on Google Review)
Doha - Address
Manhattan Elite Prep - Doha | Qatar Tentative Venue
Please call our headquarters to confirm before visiting the venue:
Our Online Recording Library is comprised of 300+ hours of recordings. It includes teaching sessions from our expert instructors. Each session has a mix of lectures and practice problems from official guides and our own teaching material. When viewing them, you can either press Pause or simply practice along with the class in the video timed by the instructor. All the solutions are explained in the recordings as well. There are about 600+ problems in the entire online recording library.
We are continuously updating our online library to include most recent recordings by various lead instructors. Each online course consists of multiple sessions, a total of 28 hours. We standardized them by combining all the best recorded sessions for each topic.
-You can sort the recordings by presenter or by topic or by date in ascending or descending order.
-You can look for a topic or presenter by entering the keyword in the Search box. Though the content for the multi-session online course is the same, different instructors opt to work with different questions and may explain concepts in a different way. That is why we uploaded different instructors' sessions.
-There are a number of near full-length recorded courses.