I received from this course everything that I needed for reaching my future goal, that is a very high result in the GRE test. My instructor Linda was extremely patient and empathetic. Overall I would rate this course as a 5 out of 5 or excellent. I would definitely recommend Manhattan Elite Prep to anyone who needs to prepare for their GRE exam. Linda did a great job at covering all of the GRE exam topics in our sessions together and overall she was just a great tutor. Thanks Linda!
Thanks a lot for your thorough support throughout the application process! I just got HBS offer. Without your help, I probably wouldn’t have been able to turn around the application package over the last 2-3 weeks while working full time.
To register or for more information please email us at email@example.com. For more recent admissions success stories, please visit Student Admissions Testimonial page.
Our highly effective GRE Instructors have the expertise to help you achieve a top score on your exam!
"Besjana was a fantastic
GRE tutor! She was extremely accommodating to my schedule, really listened to what my goals were and set a strategic path to help me accomplish those goals. She was able to holistically help me with GRE and application components. Besjana was a tremendous GRE tutor and helped me immensely. She was very patient with me when I did not understand something and was able to explain things in ways that helped me get a full understanding of what i was learning. I would recommend her to anyone and could not ask for a better tutor. My overall goal was to get into an Ivy League graduate school. I still have not received word from them but I am confident that have done everything in my power, with the help of Besjana, to achieve that goal. I was happy with my overall score for the GRE and am awaiting decisions from the schools I've applied to."
(5 out of 5 Rating on Google Review)
- Advanced Pack (10+ Hrs): US$115/hour; Includes Online Library & 5 Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests)
- Basic Pack (<10 hours): US$125/hour; Requires minimum purchase of 2 hours
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (ETS' Official GRE Study Guide Complete with 9 Real Exams), Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests), Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (300+ hours of GRE Prep Online Recording Library)
- Schedule: Tailored, flexible, mutual agreement with instructor
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review & GMAT Verbal Review), Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests), Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (300+ hours of GMAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Highest priority for scheduling and service
- Matched with tutor according to specific needs and availability
- Multiple specialists provided who cater to individual learning styles
- All materials from the courses included
- Total Hours: 12 hours of Dedicated 1-on-1 Sessions
- Combines the benefits of private tutoring with a top instructor who will teach with a structured outline at a pre-arranged time schedule to improve your test score effectively with less stress when compared to a classroom setting or a pay-as-you-go tutoring package
- Schedule: Due to the fixed number of hours per course, our most sought-after teachers are more likely to work with private course students since they could pre-arrange the schedule with a tailored lesson plan by turning away other students. Meanwhile, students can learn at their own pace.
- Full access to books/tests, Online Recording Library & Digital Guides Collection
- Structure: similar to a classroom course, ensuring coverage of all exam topics while offering flexibility to tailor your study in the most systematic and constructive manner
- Arithmetic; Statistics; Algebra; Word Problems
- Geometry pt.1 - Angles & Polygons & Coordinates; Graphs & Data Analysis
- Geometry pt. 2 - Circles & 3D Figures; Probability & Combinatorics
- GRE Vocabulary A-L; Reading Comprehension
- GRE Vocabulary M-Z; Text Completion
- Sentence Equivalence; Analytical Writing
- Location: Flexible, mutual agreement with instructor (Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient)
- Topic and difficulty level: 100% tailored to your preference (Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice)
- No. of instructors: 1 or 2 (depending on availability & topics)
- Mix of exercises in each session; ample time for answering questions
- In-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions
- Structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers
- Personalized agendas that pay specific attention to the student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates all the course resources including books and online access to aid in self-study
- Student Discount to Admissions Help
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone (7 days a week; all messages will be returned as soon as possible within 24 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours after your payment, you will receive an email with a questionnaire, digital course links, score improvement advice, and more so that you can start prepping for the test with us right away! Instructor bios and testimonials available upon request.
Time Efficiency & Cost Effectiveness
- The most limiting factor in GRE preparation for people is time.
- Our preparation is tailored for busy professionals. We will teach you what you need to know in the least amount of time.
- It takes significantly more teaching experience and techniques to prepare a student in less time.
- Our high-quality and dedicated instructors are committed to helping every student reach her/his goals
- Best simulation of the test-taking experience in front of a computer
- REAL-TIME communication with instructor via speaking, writing and sharing a whiteboard. This is made possible through our partnerships with WebEx & Zoom, the leaders in online training centers.
- Post-class review through high-quality recorded sessions
- Minimal travel time with no worries about weather or traffic
- Well-illustrated and professionally presented strategies and exclusive problems for both the Verbal Section and the Quantitative Section; Detailed solutions
- Internally developed Quantitative and Verbal vocabulary list with detailed definitions, related words and sentence examples
- Five Challenging Online Computer Adaptive Practice Tests
- ETS' Official GRE Study Guide Complete with 9 Real Exams
- Digital Guides Collection
- Access to 300+ hours of GRE Prep Online Recording Library
- Comprehensive self-study material
Featured Instructors - GRE Palo Alto
Featured Palo Alto Instructor Bio
Mir is our math instructor in Los Angeles. He is a recent MBA from Wharton School, and currently works as a Director of Finance for an ecommerce company. Mir has also worked as an investment banker for Deutsche Bank in London, and for the management consulting firm McKinsey and Company in New York. He has taught the GRE and GMAT with Manhattan Elite Prep and has over time risen the scores of many of his students to significant percentiles.
Featured Palo Alto Instructor Bio
Steve is a GRE tutor with a great deal of experience teaching and tutoring multiple subjects that correlate closely with the material of the exam. He attended UCLA and double-majored in Political Science and Philosophy. His combination of experiences teaching both Quantitative and Verbal-oriented materials makes him a great asset for students looking to excel at the GRE exam.
Palo Alto - Address
Manhattan Elite Prep - Palo Alto | California Tentative Venue
Please call our headquarters to confirm before visiting the venue: