| For Canada call +1 (437) 888 3805 |
My LSAT tutor Karen is fantastic! She was able to adapt the teaching style to my liking. I feel that I understand the concepts more than I did before. Overall my LSAT tutoring with Karen and my experience with Manhattan Elite Prep has been excellent! During our time together Karen did a great job at covering all of the LSAT exam topics that I needed to review before my exam. She really knows her stuff! If you need help with your LSAT exam definitely ask for Karen.
- Advanced Pack (10+ Hrs): US$115/hour; Includes Online Library & Practice Tests
- Basic Pack (<10 hours): US$125/hour; Requires minimum purchase of 2 hours
- Schedule: Tailored, flexible, mutual agreement with instructor
- Elite Pack (2+ Hrs): US$200/hour; High Priority; Books (LSAT SuperPrep), Digital Guides Collection, Online Access (300+ hours of LSAT Prep Online Recording Library)
- Highest priority for scheduling and service
- Matched with tutor according to specific needs and availability
- Multiple specialists provided who cater to individual learning styles
- All materials from the courses included
- Total Hours: 12 hours of Dedicated 1-on-1 Sessions
- Combines the benefits of private tutoring with a top instructor who will teach with a structured outline at a pre-arranged time schedule to improve your test score effectively with less stress when compared to a classroom setting or a pay-as-you-go tutoring package
- Schedule: Due to the fixed number of hours per course, our most sought-after teachers are more likely to work with private course students since they could pre-arrange the schedule with a tailored lesson plan by turning away other students. Meanwhile, students can learn at their own pace.
- Full access to books/tests, Online Recording Library & Digital Guides Collection
- Structure: similar to a classroom course, ensuring coverage of all exam topics while offering flexibility to tailor your study in the most systematic and constructive manner
- Session 1 of 6 - Reading Comprehension & Essay
- Session 2 of 6 – Logical Reasoning I
- Session 3 of 6 – Logical Reasoning II
- Session 4 of 6 – Logical Reasoning II
- Session 5 of 6 – Logic Games I
- Session 6 of 6 - Logic Games II
- Location: Flexible, mutual agreement with instructor (Ease of participation at home or anywhere convenient)
- Topic and difficulty level: 100% tailored to your preference (Focus on specific areas of difficulty through targeted practice)
- No. of instructors: 1 or 2 (depending on availability & topics)
- Mix of exercises in each session; ample time for answering questions
- In-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions
- Structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers
- Personalized agendas that pay specific attention to the student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Integrates all the course resources including books and online access to aid in self-study
- Student Discount to Admissions Help
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone (7 days a week; all messages will be returned as soon as possible within 24 hours)
- Within 24-48 hours after your payment, you will receive an email with a questionnaire, digital course links, score improvement advice, and more so that you can start prepping for the test with us right away! Instructor bios and testimonials available upon request.
"The essays came out really well. Your input was vital. Your encouragement and insistence led me to change one of my essays. It has been a real pleasure working with you."
To register and make payments for our Admissions Consultation Services, please visit our Admissions Consulting Page.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our highly effective LSAT instructors have the expertise to help you achieve a top score on your LSAT exam!
"I am having a fantastic experience, my LSAT Prep instructor is phenomenal and I feel much more comfortable for the LSAT. I am extremely grateful for all the help provided." -Raphael U. (5 out of 5 on Google Review)
Our Ottawa LSAT teacher has helped numerous LSAT students achieve excellent scores of 165 or higher and has helped them gain admission to top law schools including Harvard, Columbia, UT, Mcgill, UBC, Queens and Osgoode. He also achieved a perfect score on the Quantitative portion of both the GMAT and GRE. With over five years of tutoring experience, he has helped over hundreds of satisfied students to successfully achieve their desired scores.
Ottawa - Address
Manhattan Elite Prep - Ottawa | Canada Tentative Venue
Please call our headquarters to confirm before visiting the venue:
Ottawa, Canada - Location